To assist the County Council of Beaufort County by providing technical, financial, business, and marketing advice that helps to ensure and promote public aviation facilities and services that are safe, economically self-sufficient, and sensitive to the needs of the community.
- Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
- Meetings last approximately two hours.
- Meetings are held in Council Chambers of the Administration Building, 100 Ribaut Road, Beaufort
- Citizens may participate from a telecast site at the Hilton Head Island Branch Library, 11 Beach City Road, Hilton Head Island.
- Board membership is open to anyone who has the business and professional experience to help ensure the success and the enhancement of both Beaufort County airports.
Questions: (843) 255-2955
Beaufort County Airport - Master Plan (Draft)
Hilton Head Island Airport - Master Plan (Approved)