The purpose of the committee is to formulate a county transportation plan to establish aims and goals of the committee, approve expenditure of “C” Funds in compliance with S.C. Code Ann. §12-28-2740, and make annual reports to the SDOT of expenditures in accordance with S.C. Code Ann. §12-28-2740(D).
- Meetings are normally held every other month on the third Wednesday starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Meetings last approximately two hours.
- Meetings are held in the Executive Conference Room, Administration Building, Beaufort County Government Robert Smalls Complex, 100 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, SC.
- An engineering background is helpful, but not required.
- An interest in the improvement to Beaufort County roadways is desired.
2016 / 2017 Transportation Plan
Petition for Improvements to County Maintained Roads