To determine appropriate levels of public stormwater management services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental entities within Beaufort County; to recommend appropriate funding levels for program elements in Stormwater Management Plan; to advise the staff of the stormwater management utility on master planning efforts and cost of service/rate studies; and to support and promote sound stormwater management practices that mitigates non-point source pollution and enhances area drainage within Beaufort County.
- Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 2:00 p.m.
- Meetings last approximately two hours.
- Meetings are held in the Conference Room of Building 2, Beaufort Industrial Village.
- An engineering background is helpful, but not required.
- An appreciation and understanding of the importance of improving water quality is desired.
Questions: (843) 255-2801