If you are called for jury duty, please do the following:
1. Return the bottom portion of your Summons to the Court right away.
2. Arrive at court 15 minutes early so that you may be checked in prior to the beginning of the trial.
3. Track your mileage one way to Court.
4. Be sure to turn off your cell phone and other electronic devices prior to entering the courtroom. These items may not be used for the duration of the trial.
5. No food or drinks allowed in the courtroom.
6. Jurors are paid $10.00 per day of service plus mileage at the standard rate. Checks will be mailed to jurors between the 1st and 10th of the month following the month of service.